Dedicated to Clinical Excellence
Conditions We Treat at Our Monmouth County Physical Therapy Clinic
At ProFysio, we offer physical therapy and rehabilitation services for a wide range of conditions and ailments. We strive to always be on the cutting-edge of clinical excellence and patient-focused care. Each patient who comes into our Monmouth County physical therapy clinic is given the highest levels of personalized attention and quality treatment. No matter what type of problem you are struggling with, we work hard to find a solution and treatment plan that is right for you.
Contact us at (732) 812-5200 today to learn more about our Monmouth County physical therapy services.
Our Doctors of Therapy offer effective treatments for:
- Back pain
- Knee pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Post-surgery conditions
- Sports injury
- Work injury
- Motor vehicle accidents injuries
Schedule a consultation with our team today. Call (732) 812-5200.
Compassionate, Insightful Patient Care
The rehabilitation process and journey to recovery can be hard on many patients. We understand this, which is why our practice places a large emphasis on providing compassionate and insightful care. Our goal is to steer you towards an improved quality of life and help you reclaim a lifestyle that is active and pain-free. We do this by giving each patient the tools and the resources they need during the rehabilitation process.
Experience the ProFysio Difference
- We are best at what we do! Just watch our testimonals
- We only book a maximum of 2 patients per hour, compared to our competitors who book as much as 3-4.
- We use state-of-the-art equipment and technology in a 3,600 sq. ft facitilty with private rooms available.
- We have priority scheduling, which means that most patients are seen within 48 hours of scheduling
- We focus on collaborative care, working with your entire healthcare team.
Make an Appointment Today - (732) 812-5200
Start by meeting with our team and discussing your problem. We can conduct a comprehensive analysis and offer you an accurate diagnosis. From there, we can help you design a customized treatment plan and exercise regimen.