Physical Therapy in East Brunswick
Our Motto is “Life in Motion”
At ProFysio, our goal is to help each patient live a pain-free life. When our patients come to us explaining how they feel constant pain, we get to work right away to formulate a customized physical therapy plan and determine which treatments would benefit them. We believe that you shouldn’t have to live with aches, pains, soreness, and stiffness, and we tailor our physical therapy treatments to your needs.
One of the reasons patients turn to ProFysio is because we can see patients without a doctor’s prescription or medical referral in advance. Our East Brunswick physical therapists are the only fellowship-trained therapists in Monmouth County, and that means you’ll receive care from a doctor who has completed clinical training and a demanding fellowship program. Our award-winning team of physical therapists is well-versed in helping patients experience optimal recovery and helping them live a life free of pain.
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 8:30 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Services We Offer in East Brunswick
Some of the physical therapy treatments we offer include:
- Spine Rehabilitation: Our goal with this treatment is to alleviate back pain and restore function. We help patients with stretching and flexibility exercises, posture training, low-impact aerobic exercises, electrical stimulation, and much more.
- EPAT: Short for Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology, this highly effective treatment uses pressure waves that stimulate metabolism, boost blood circulation, and accelerate the healing process. This treatment can be applied to many different areas of the body.
- Strength & Conditioning: Whether you are an athlete looking to improve your performance or if you need to regain your strength after surgery, our physical therapists can help you meet your goals. Our training focuses on improving speed, agility, core strength, and reducing exercise-related injuries.
Affordable Treatment from World Class Physical Therapists
We believe a healthy life is one in motion, and when you choose to work with us, our goal is to get your life in motion. We work diligently with our patients and take the time to get to know them and address their physical concerns. That’s why we only book a maximum of two patients per appointment slot, so we can ensure we can give you personalized care.
Our East Brunswick physical therapists are eager to introduce you to our state-of-the-art facility equipped with the latest equipment to help you achieve total comfort. Most patients can be scheduled to come in for treatment in less than 48 hours of calling our clinic, and we accept most insurance plans.