Physical Therapy in Edison, NJ
State-of-the-Art Technology & Skilled Patient Care
If you want to be free of aches and pains but think you’ll need a doctor’s referral to see a physical therapist in Edison, you may be surprised to learn that isn’t the case. At ProFysio, our award-winning physical therapists accept appointments from new patients, and you won’t need a medical referral to see us. Whether you’re an athlete looking to perform better, if you’re working on recovery after surgery, or anything in between, our physical therapists can help you live pain-free. Some of our most popular treatments include spine rehabilitation, EPAT, and strength and conditioning therapy, or a combination of these treatments to help you lead a more active life.
- Monday: 7 AM - 8:30 PM
- Tuesday: 7 AM - 8:30 PM
- Wednesday: 7 AM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday: 7 AM - 8:30 PM
- Friday: 7 AM - 8:30 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed
What Is Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy helps the body recover from the trauma caused by an accident, injury, or underlying health conditions such as a heart attack or stroke. A physical therapist will evaluate the person based on their mobility, balance, and strength. The physical therapist will determine the areas of difficulty and understand what the individual wants to accomplish with their sessions. From there, they will determine the appropriate steps to take to improve the persons' physical condition.
As the only fellowship-trained therapists in Monmouth County, our patients get to work with award-winning Doctors of Physical Therapy who specialize in orthopedics and orthopedic manual therapy.
Some of the reasons patients choose our physical therapy office include:
- Award-winning medical care: All of our physical therapists have passed rigorous training, and our team has been honored by numerous organizations.
- Affordable care: We accept most insurance plans, and offer payment options to ensure you get the care you need without exceeding you budget.
- Accessibility: You can see us without needing a prescription in advance, and most patients can see us without 48 hours of scheduling their appointment.
- Collaborative treatment: We can work with your health care providers in a coordinated, team effort to ensure you recover optimally.
- Top-tier equipment: We use the latest, noninvasive technology to deliver superior results. EPAT is one of our most scientific treatment methods we use, which utilizes localized pressure waves to encourage your body’s natural healing response.
- Privacy: We only take a maximum of 2 patients per appointment slot, and we have private rooms for you to work with your physical therapist.
Start Living a Pain-Free Life
If you have been injured or if you suffer from chronic pain and want to lead a more active life, our Edison physical therapists at ProFysio are here to help. To learn more about which treatment options would best suit you, contact us today for your initial complimentary consultation. Our team is happy to work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that meets your medical needs and current fitness level.