Physical Therapists in Aberdeen
Compassionate Patient Care – (732) 812-5200
Are you looking for relief from daily aches and pains and want an alternative to medication or surgery? Physical therapy can be an effective treatment for not only pain relief, but also for improving flexibility, range of motion, strength, and mobility. At ProFysio, we are the only fellowship-trained therapists in Edison and the surrounding areas. This means that when you choose to work with our Aberdeen physical therapists, you will receive care from a doctor who has completed demanding clinical training and an intensive fellowship program. When you are ready to pursue a lifestyle free from pain, do not hesitate to contact our offices.
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Saturday: 8 AM - 1 PM
Experience the ProFysio difference:
- We never rush our clients: From the moment you walk in our door, you will never be just a number. Unlike several of our competitors, we book a maximum of two clients at a time. This way we can ensure that you receive personalized care.
- State of the art facilities: In order to improve recuperation time and provide the best care, our 3,600 square foot facility utilizes top-tier equipment and technology. We also offer private rooms for when you need them.
- Award-winning team: Our physical therapists are well regarded within our community and have been named as a 2016 “Top Doctor” by NJ Top Docs as well as “Best of the Best” by the Asbury Park Press.
- Collaborative health care: Maintaining your health is a team effort which is why we always work with our clients existing network of health care professionals. Our goal is to see that all of our patients experience an optimal recovery and are free of pain.
Compassionate Treatment and Services
A common myth is that physical therapy is only for those who have been severely injured or are recovering from surgery. While our services will assist with injury and recovery, we can also help those who are seeking to build strength or who simply want to reduce bodily stress. Our staff will work with you to create a personalized plan tailored to your unique needs.
Services we offer include:
Affordable Care – World-Class Therapists
At ProFysio, our motto is, “Life in Motion” and it is our goal to see that all of our clients can lead the lifestyle they desire, free of pain. We believe that these services should be available to everyone. Our offices accept most major insurance plans and you do not need a medical referral to schedule an appointment. We also offer different payment options to help you get the care you need without exceeding your budget.