Helping Patients Experience Life in Motion
ProFysio is one of the premier physical rehabilitation practices in Monmouth County. We have founded our practice with the goal of helping individuals who are suffering daily from movement-related disorders and pain find true relief. We believe that it is possible for patients to reclaim an active, pain-free lifestyle, and we use this belief as our guiding principle and treatment philosophy.
Schedule a FREE consultation with our Monmouth County physical therapy doctors: Call (732) 812-5200.
- Clinical excellence: We are a physical therapist-owned practice comprised of a team of highly trained Doctors of Physical Therapy. Our Doctors have extensive training and experience in treating pain and movement disorders related to muscular, skeletal, and neurological disorders. You will not find a more qualified, caring, and compassionate team of Doctors.
- Individualized care: Many of our competitors claim to be “one on one” - well, we are ACTUALLY ONE ON ONE. At our practice, we don't overbook or rush patients. While other clinics see 3 to 4 patients in an hour, we only book 2 patients in an hour to ensure that you receive the focused and individualized care of a Doctor of Physical Therapy.
- State-of-the-art technology: We use the latest technology, such as EPAT, and the most advanced equipment in order to provide higher quality service and results to our patients.
- Convenience: Our facilities offer priority scheduling, offering 1st appointments within 48 hours. As a direct access facility, we are also able to see patients without a physician's prescription. We also offer complimentary transportation for patients that qualify; complimentary video consultation via an encrypted and secure video interface; and we offer weekend appointments for your convenience.
- Affordability: We accept most insurance plans and offer Care Credit as a payment option. This allows you to get the care you need within your own budget. We also offer affordable cash plans for patients with little or no coverage. Ask for more details.
- Collaborative care: We understand that helping you achieve optimal health is a team effort, which is why we work with each patient's network of physicians and healthcare team to ensure an optimal recovery.
Read our testimonials to see what our previous patients are saying about our services.
Call Our Monmouth County Physical Therapy Team for a FREE Consultation
If you are experiencing movement pain, suffered an injury, or finding it difficult to exercise again, we are here to help you overcome your ailments. Schedule your free consultation to learn more about our state-of-the-art services and how we can get you back to enjoying an active, healthy lifestyle.
Real Patient ReviewsOpinions That Matter The Most
“Excellent service, with some different exercises targeting muscles I didn't know I had. Recommend to anyone in pain.”- Daniel Patrick Aschenbach
“Helpful staff and very attentive. I always felt comfortable going, even through the Pandemic. The therapy helped my shoulder so much.”- Teresa C
“From my first visit to my last visit the staff has always been professional, knowledgeable and friendly. From the moment you walk in the door, you feel the staff cares about your well being.”- Sandy R
Why Choose Us?
Our Goal Is To Help You Acheive Optimal Health & Recovery
We Accept Most Insurance Plans & Offer Care Credit
We Offer Priority Scheduling & Video Consultations
We Use the Latest Technology & the Most Advanced Equipment
We Offer True One-On-One, Focused & Individualized Care
We Have A Team of Highly Trained Doctors of Physical Therapy