Start Your Recovery – Call (732) 333-6360
If you have experienced an injury or suffer from chronic aches and pains, you may have heard about physical therapy as a method of treatment. For those seeking an alternative to surgery or dangerous medications, physical therapy can offer non-invasive treatment options for pain relief and recovery. At ProFysio Physical Therapy, we are the only fellowship trained therapists in Monmouth County. Each of our physical therapists has undergone rigorous clinical training and intensive fellowship programs. When you work with our Old Bridge physical therapists, you can rest assured that your care is in good hands.
Physical therapy can be an effective treatment for injuries including:
- Back pain: This is among the most common injuries reported by our patients and, if left untreated, can lead to a reduced quality of life and even disability. Treatments such as spine rehabilitation can alleviate the aches associated with back pain and can help to prevent further injury.
- Stress Relief: One of the cardinal benefits of physical therapy is to relieve bodily stresses. To this end, massage therapy is perhaps one of our most popular treatments and can help to relieve muscle tension, enhance blood circulation, reduce stress, and assist with general relaxation.
- General aches and pains: Physical therapy is not reserved for only serious injuries but can help with all types of aches and pains. Addressing and treating problems early on can help to prevent the development of serious complications. Treatments such as strength training and massage therapy can help the body to repair itself and help you discover potential injuries before they occur.
- Joint pain and limited mobility: The basic movement and body mechanics associated with everyday tasks can be challenging for those with joint pain such as arthritis. Our doctors can create a tailored exercise and therapy plan to assist with flexibility, your area of movement, and overall strength. Manual therapy can also be a useful tool in the fight against joint pain.
Are You Worried About Medical Costs?
At ProFysio, we believe that everyone deserves access to top-quality health care. When you work with us, you do not need a doctor’s referral to receive treatment. Our offices accept most major insurance plans and we offer several payment options to help you get the care you need on your own terms. If you have any questions regarding the services we offer or the insurance we can accept, our staff will be happy to assist you.
Popular services we offer include:
- Spine Rehabilitation
- Extracorporeal pulse activation technology (EPAT)
- Strength and conditioning
- Massage therapy
- Infrared light therapy
- Balance rehabilitation
- Red cord training
Schedule an Appointment Today!
When you are ready to start on the path toward a pain-free lifestyle, do not hesitate to contact our Old Bridge physical therapists at ProFysio Physical Therapy. If you are unsure about your treatment options, our doctors can sit down with you to provide a comprehensive assessment in a free initial consultation. Our dedicated staff will make every effort to see clients as soon as possible and most appointments can be taken within 48 hours.
Contact us today to learn more about your health and the services we can provide.